Riding in public forrests
In public forrests under the Forrest and Nature Agency, the following rules apply:
You can ride:
- On the marked riding routes
- On paved roads and gravel roads
- Rining is hard on the roads and they are expensive to maintain. Ride in the middle og the side of the road. Never galop and never ride in the wheel tracks.
- On fields for wild life/firebreaks. Ride on the areas in stead of along the field for wild life / firebreak.
- On trails in the vegetation.
- In the forrest outside the trails and roads. Here you can ride freely where it does not harm the vegetation.
You can not ride in newly made vegetation, on barrows and other ancient monuments.
When you encounter othe guests in the forrest you will pass them in a slow pace.
Always remember to get permission from the landlord, if you want to ride on provate privately owned areas.