The building is made of soft moulded red bricks with an antique brown roof.
From the outside the new Hall looks like a large single-family house.
Architecht Tage Østergaard Nielsen.
Inside, careful attention has been paid to all the details. Whitewashed walls and an interior kept in soft blue colours. Doors and door frames in light pine tree with fillings and brass knobs.
The first Jehovah's Witnesses' Hall in Holstebro was built in 1959 at Knud Rasmussensvej.